Skip to main content

When we lose someone dear....

Lose Someone Dear
I found no better way to title my post. I am sure each one of us would have gone through the "process" (if I can call it that) of losing someone dear. It's painful and it hurts. Unfortunately, I have been through it thrice.
Of course, every incident makes a new "me". But i have to mention it again it is painful. 
I lost my dearest pet a few days back. Some may think, well what's the big deal in losing a pet? I agree. It's no big deal if you treat it as a pet. For us she was one amongst us. A family member. She had lived with us for fourteen long years and one day suddenly she is gone. I keep looking at her favorite spots desperately thinking, yes here she comes. Unfortunately for us and for her she had lost her eyesight. I would rather like to think that she was relieved from her suffering. But what about the void that she left? They say time is the best healer, but patience is something that I do not have.........
All i can say is that may her innocent soul R.I.P.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love...

I wrote this little story with a play in mind. Enjoy! Edit- Some of my posts are written in Hindi (Indian language). [Scene 1- Mr. Singh is seated at the dining table lost in deep thoughts. His daughter-in-law priya enters the room carrying dinner. ] Priya- Papaji please stop worrying about mummyji. Unka ilaaj toh karva rahe hai na hum log? Mr. Singh- Rehne de beta tu nahi samjhegi. You never will understand what I am going through right now. In fact no one will ever understand. Priya ( placing the dinner tray on the table) – Theek hai Papaji aapko nahi maanna naa sahi. Lekin kam se kam khaana toh kha lijiye. Warna aapke bete aake mujhe phirse sunayenge ki unke papa ka bilkul dhyan nahi rakhti. [Priya stamps her feet and leaves the room murmuring something to herself. Mr. Singh is still sitting there with lines of worry over his face and lost in deep thoughts.] [Scene 2- Mr. Singh’s son Deepak enters the room. He has just returned from office and is still hol...

Stranger on the highway

Although this may seem to be a very common place title for a story i had a hard time choosing this one. And it seems to be the most appropriate to me. I had this story idea from our very own bollywood movies. LOL. Initially i had written it with the idea of a movie script. Hence the dialogues. Do leave in your comments for this one. I had to tax my brains for this one :-) The Stranger on the Highway…… Karan Oberoi is driving his black Mercedes on the dark highway… he is dressed shabbily and is homeward bound from a fresher party. He is slightly drunk and is having difficulty controlling the steering wheel. He sees a girl of about 22, dressed in a traditional suit, waving out to him as if asking for a lift. The car screeches to a stop. Karan pulls the window down.. he turns towards the window… facing the girl, who is bending down with an agitated expression.. Karan: Can I be of any help to you lady? Girl: Well yes. My car just broke down and I need to reach the city wi...

Yes i will...

This is a very simple story. It may even seem to be a typical bollywood movie story. But i wrote it with a couple of things in mind. I have seen a couple of my friends undergo the bitter agony of a divorce or a breakup. And that phase has been very painful for them. That made me wonder on one thing. have we really lost the importance and meaning of marriage? Love knows no bounds…… So was the case with Suresh….. An intimate glance and he had fallen ill by the arrows of love. “What is wrong Suresh? Are you all right? The boss has been complaining about your performance of late. Your work has deteriorated”. These were the words of Anil, Suresh’s colleague who worked with him in an MNC. Both were sipping coffee in the break and Anil seemed much concerned about Suresh. “Nothing yaar. Just work load…” said Suresh, rather irrritatedly. “Hey come on, there is some issue. Won’t you tell me?” Suresh became a bit hesitant. Expressions of dilemma could be seen clearly on his face. With a rat...